Maintaining A Focus On Fathers’ Rights
I am attorney Brian Turner, Class of ’80 at Texas A&M, and my Bryan, Texas law firm is dedicated to representing fathers throughout the surrounding areas of Texas in family law matters. As a father myself who has gone through the difficulties of divorce, I know firsthand the challenges facing men when it comes to protecting their parental and financial rights. That is why I am a strong advocate for men having equal access to their children and preserving their hard-earned assets.
I have almost 30 years of litigation experience, including the last 10 years of legal experience in a variety of family law issues, including:
- Divorce: In contested divorce cases, it is critical to have a knowledgeable attorney on your side to battle for your rights.
- Child custody and visitation: My law firm assists fathers with custody and visitation issues during or after divorce, as well as in paternity cases.
- Child and spousal support: I assist clients with issues involving support calculations, negotiations or enforcement.
- Modifications: I handle post-divorce modification petitions for clients who wish to relocate with their children or adjust visitation schedules and support payments.
My mission is to resolve family law disputes as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, often through strategic negotiation. However, I also have extensive trial experience and am more than willing to take any case to the courtroom in pursuit of my client’s best interests.
When you need a Texas family law attorney who offers personalized legal services and actually takes the time to respond to your concerns, turn to me. To schedule an initial consultation, simply call the Law Office of Brian Turner at 979-583-9200. My law firm serves clients in Bryan, across Brazos County and beyond.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Divorce and Post-Divorce
- Child Support
- Spousal Maintenance
- Property Division
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1995
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- J.D. – 1991
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Class of ’80
- Major: B.S. in Economics
- Minor: Accounting
- Freedom Communications, Inc. v. Othal Brand, 907 S.W.2d 614 (Tex.App.–Corpus Christi, no writ), 1995
- Andrew T. McGregor v. Oscar Vela, WL 220072, 2002